NP'14 lectures for pre-recorded lectures are available, and NP'15 is publishing new notesets for all "live" lectures. Due to instructor request, NP'15 will not create a noteset for Monday's review session. We understand that the session will be recorded, however.Be the first to comment!
"I'm a Notepool subscriber in my clinical years who lost access!"
If you are a 3rd- or 4th-year student who subscribed to Notepool for 2 years but lost access, please email Hilary Gerten to get access restored.Be the first to comment!
How do I get Notepool?
It's easy to get notepool. Just follow three steps at our signup pages.Be the first to comment!
First years click here to get info.
Second years click here to get info.
Latest Message: 2 months ago
- Zaheer Akhta : No worries! It is my pleasure =)
- ommfaculty : Thank you Zaheer! I appreciate the information
- Zaheer Akhta : No the DO Class of 2018 will not be posting notes for OMM II this year
- ommfaculty : Just so I am up to speed, is the DO 18 class going to post notes at all this year? Thanks!
- Kiel Morris : No worries! It's quite common. I'm sorry I couldn't enlighten beyond that.
- ommfaculty : Sorry, spelled your name wrong. Kiel.
- ommfaculty : That's what I thought too kyle, then they said they were going to stop doing OMM I and return to doing OMM II. So I am confused.
- Kiel Morris : I am not affiliated with Notepool beyond my subscription, but it is my understanding that transcription of OMM II stopped around lecture 19 or 20.
- ommfaculty : Could anyone tell me if there are going to be anymore DO 17 postings? It seems to be getting switched back and forth as to what is being done and what isn't
- Kiel Morris : Greetings, Clathor! I am Lord Kyphos, aspiring practitioner of the manual arts. Pleased to make your acquaintance.
Guests are shown between .
Only registered users are allowed to post