NP'14 lectures for pre-recorded lectures are available, and NP'15 is publishing new notesets for all "live" lectures. Due to instructor request, NP'15 will not create a noteset for Monday's review session. We understand that the session will be recorded, however.Be the first to comment!
"I'm a Notepool subscriber in my clinical years who lost access!"
If you are a 3rd- or 4th-year student who subscribed to Notepool for 2 years but lost access, please email Hilary Gerten to get access restored.Be the first to comment!
How do I get Notepool?
It's easy to get notepool. Just follow three steps at our signup pages.Be the first to comment!
First years click here to get info.
Second years click here to get info.
Latest Message: 5 days, 7 hours ago
- ommfaculty : Could someone from DO 18 class please post the ICRFR I lecture?
- ommfaculty : Trent, thanks for letting me know. Are you going to utilize just the audio?
- Trent : Ommfaculty, I meant that, as a committee, we are no longer taking notes for OMM due to budgetary reasons.
- ommfaculty : We really need the OMM lectures posted please
- ommfaculty : Do you mean no one is willing to download to NP or NP is not accomodating you?
- ommfaculty : Trent,
- Trent : ommfaculty, NP 17 is no longer covering OMM.
- ommfaculty : Could someone please load the DO 17 Myofascial II lecture? Thanks!
- Zachary Pree : It seems like there are only three courses that have notes. Is biochemistry or history of medicine getting recorded?
- Katy Serebry : You guys are AWESOME!!! Thank you Notepool!!!
Guests are shown between .
Only registered users are allowed to post