NP'14 lectures for pre-recorded lectures are available, and NP'15 is publishing new notesets for all "live" lectures. Due to instructor request, NP'15 will not create a noteset for Monday's review session. We understand that the session will be recorded, however.Be the first to comment!
"I'm a Notepool subscriber in my clinical years who lost access!"
If you are a 3rd- or 4th-year student who subscribed to Notepool for 2 years but lost access, please email Hilary Gerten to get access restored.Be the first to comment!
How do I get Notepool?
It's easy to get notepool. Just follow three steps at our signup pages.Be the first to comment!
First years click here to get info.
Second years click here to get info.
Latest Message: 15 hours, 4 minutes ago
- Brian Reidy : DO/DPM 2018: (continued from below) have been keeping all of the note sets we have completed on the Drive for this account («email») and have now added all note pool subscribers to those who can access them. We used your emu email that you provided to use when signing up for note pool to send you the share link, but you will need to sign in with a google account to access them. If you don't have a google account, they are free so you can make one to use. The trial runs we tes
- Brian Reidy : DO/DPM 2018: The website that "runs" Notepool.org has been having some technical issues that we have been unable to solve so far. Since there is an Anatomy test on Friday, OMM Practical on Monday, and Clinical Medicine test on Wednesday, we have had to come up with a temporary solution to be able to provide you with the note sets. Until you hear otherwise, this will be the main way we get new note sets to you. At the beginning of the year, we decided to make a Google account for note pool as a b
- ommfaculty : Could someone from DO 18 class please post the ICRFR I lecture?
- ommfaculty : Trent, thanks for letting me know. Are you going to utilize just the audio?
- Trent : Ommfaculty, I meant that, as a committee, we are no longer taking notes for OMM due to budgetary reasons.
- ommfaculty : We really need the OMM lectures posted please
- ommfaculty : Do you mean no one is willing to download to NP or NP is not accomodating you?
- ommfaculty : Trent,
- Trent : ommfaculty, NP 17 is no longer covering OMM.
- ommfaculty : Could someone please load the DO 17 Myofascial II lecture? Thanks!
Guests are shown between .
Only registered users are allowed to post