What size filter for Intex Pool?
- Depending on usage and water conditions, it is recommended that the cartridges be replaced at a minimum of 2 week intervals. The filter cartridge should be removed and checked at least once a week. It can be partially cleaned by rinsing off with a garden hose and brush. If it still appears to be dirty, it should be replaced immediately.
- Yes, please call Consumer Service at (800) 234-6839 (8:30 AM to 5:00 PM PST, Monday through Friday) to find the retailer nearest you; or visit our website at Click on "Replacement Parts and Accessories". Click on "Filter Pumps" and choose which pump you own.
- Excessive use of pool chemicals can cause the color of the inside wall printing to fade away faster, like a heavy chlorinated public swimming will cause a bathing suit color to fade.
- Orders are shipped within 2-3 business days once the order is placed. Orders will be shipped by regular mail or Fed EX (depending on the size of the order). Therefore, transit time will be determined based on your location and shipping method.
- U.S. currency.
- No, you must provide a physical address for Fed EX to deliver your package. Fed EX does not deliver to Post Office boxes, APO or PPO addresses.
- No, the warranty is voided if a cartridge other than the part listed is used, please check filter pump warranty. A brand other than INTEX may not fit correctly, thereby not filtering the water properly.
- Models 520R/530R (#2) and FP621/FP622 (#2) need to use the filter cartridge support in order to use 59905 filter cartridge.
- Processing time is approximately 3 business days from the date we receive the product. It is then shipped by Fed EX Ground from Long Beach CA. Therefore, transit time will be determined by your location.
- If your e-mail address was provided at the time the order was placed, and your order was shipped by Fed EX, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with the tracking number. You can then go to the Fed EX website to track the package.
- 30 Days from the date of delivery as stated on the shipping invoice (except items that come with a written warranty).
- It takes 2-3 business days to process the order and 2 additional business days in transit for Fed EX to ship. This is the fastest method of shipping that we offer. There is no next-day air service available. The package will be received within approximately 3-5 business days. All shipments to Canada will go by standard (ground) Fed EX or regular mail.
- No. The shipping costs have already been incurred at your request and therefore are non-refundable.